28 August 2009

I'm here...

even though I'm strangely absent. It's awkward you know having two online journals and having posted to neither in well over a month. I swore I would turn a new leaf and start posting more consistently. I decided on the spur of the moment to create this journal here where I'm alone, as no one seems to be following me even now. Ah well I wanted a journal where I could post my artwork, explore my newly developing artsy side and even share my travel stories and pics. What's holding me back? Well, there's no audience to scoff at me or say "that's just plain stupid" and there's no one out there to stumble onto my journal and tell me that my journal is just plain boring and uninteresting either so it's not that. Some day there will be people but now in this particular moment in time I'm by my wee little self here trying to stick to a vow that yes I'll post more often only to realize that again things are being...forgotten? Neglected? I don't know but somehow life gets me every time and here I am rambling. I shall try to improve that shortly. Yes my artsy side has exploded recently. I'm experimenting more and liking the end results. I've even fiddled more so than ever before with my photographing...should see some of those pics I took on my trip from Chicago indeed!

I just returned yesterday from the Windy City and decided why not start posting here again. I have my next topic already sitting on the backburner. What's next? Resizing the pic I want to share and formulating a plan of a sorts. Yes so now that I've rambled and got that all off my chest I shall journey back to my other journal and continue reading through my lengthy flist...they are aposting more so than me over there. Ah well...that is in the works to be fixed indeed! *wink*

2 comments:

  1. hi Stacy, I'm commenting to tell you thatm like you I believe, I too blog in search of someone who will listen, other individuals who not only like to think out loud as I do, but to read the thoughts of others and learn. I'm new to blogging and my page also as no followers, though so far I only have 2 posts, but its a work in progress. I saw your other posts and I like your pictures, I'm a bit of an amateur photographer myself, but my blog is just about my life. I hope you post more like you say you will, check out my page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay well I tried posting over at your blog and it won't let me for some reason. *scratches head*

    I like what you have so far done with it. The flower pic in the background is nice too : )

    I do intend to post more, but I have issues with keeping up with it. I let life get in the way and can go sometimes for ages without posting. Not intentionally but because I don't have anything to say or can't think of what to say.

    Thanks for the comments about my pics. I'm glad you're enjoying them. There's one thing I was told when I started my first blog and when I started first posting my stories online (I write but the stories I write are all over at my LJ account and not here, wanted to keep them separate). Anyways I was told that you could go for months without anyone seeming to read your stuff but in actuality you'd be amazed at how many do but just don't comment or show that they do. It's interesting and neat to think about. : )

    I shall continue to try to post to your blog and read it. Take care!

    ReplyDelete